September 2019 Issue of Maine Lights Today
This is a digital download item.
Features in this September 2019 edition of Maine Lights Today:
- Keeper’s “Connecting” Dots of Light
- A Plucky Light Keeper
- River Traffic Heavy, Says Fort Point Keeper
- Matinicus Rock Lighthouse Through the Eyes of an Island Child
- Many Reasons to Love Maine’s Lighthouses
- Isle Au Haut Lighthouse: A Closer Look
- Secondary Optic Contribues to a Primary Purpose at West Quoddy Head Lighthouse
- United States Coast Guard Keepers of the Lights
- Stormy Watches at Boon Island Light
Volume 1 Number 1, Issue 1.
This is a single issue digital download (PDF file). A link to your digital download will be delivered to your e-mail address within 24 hours of your purchase.