October 2019 Issue of Maine Lights Today
This is a digital download item.
Features in the October 2019 edition of Maine Lights Today:
- Dyce Head Light Presides Over Glimmerings of History
- Ponderings of Portland Head Light
- Monhegan Light a Pleasant Post
- Did You Know… Daymarks
- Petit Manan’s Puffin Colony is a “Tern-Key” Success
- A CLOSER LOOK…Curtis Island Lighthouse
- Mount Desert Rock Lighthouse
- Unexpected Drama at Whitehead Light
- Poem by a Lightkeeper’s Daughter
- Remembering a Child of the Lighthouse Service
- A Guiding Beacon to Spend “Retirement” on Whitehead Island
- From the Annals of the United States Life-Saving Service
Volume 1 Number 1, Issue 2.
This is a single issue digital download (PDF file). A link to your digital download will be delivered to your e-mail address within 24 hours of your purchase.