November 2019 Issue of Maine Lights Today
This is a digital download item.
Features in the November 2019 edition of Maine Lights Today:
- A November Storm at Halfway Rock
- Crabtree Ledge Lighthouse
- Outsizing Lighthouses
- Keepers of Fort Point Light Contended with Hotel Guests
- A Thanksgiving to Remember at Boon Island Light
- A Gazetteer of the United States - Maine
- Penobscot Bay
- The Fresnel Lens: West Quoddy Head Light's Crystalline Treasure
- Lantern Pane Accident at Matinicus Rock
- Matinicus Rock Heroine
- LED's are the New Wave of Beacons for Lighthouses
- Letter from Boon Island Keeper
- Did you Know?
- Hike to Squirrel Point Lighthouse
- A Treasure Trove of History Shines at the Maine Lighthouse Museum
- From the Annals of the United States Life-Saving Service
- Keeper of the Light
Volume 1 Number 1, Issue 3.
This is a single issue digital download (PDF file). A link to your digital download will be delivered to your e-mail address within 24 hours of your purchase.