December 2019 Issue of Maine Lights Today
This single copy print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5" x 11".
Features in the December 2019 edition of Maine Lights Today:
SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE ISSUE...
Christmas at the Lights
- Seeking Christmas Solitude at the Lights
- A Maine Lighthouse and its Connection to a National Christmas Tree
- Poem: Our Modern Santa
- Sky Santa Claus Headed for Maine Coast
- The Flying Santa... A Tradition Spanning more than 75 years
- Poem: Eagle Island
- The Flying Santa Tradition Still Shines Bright Today
- The Flying Santa’s Christmastime Visit to Fort Point Light
- Lightkeeper's Daughter Fondly Recalled the Flying Santa
- Did You Know?
- Bygone Christmas Memories at the Lights
- Nubble Light – Like no other Lighthouse at Christmastime
- Dreaming of Christmas Gifts in the Outhouse
- Portland Head Light’s Christmas Wreath
Volume 1 Number 4 | Issue 4.
Ships via First Class Mail.