February/ March Issue of Maine Lights Today
This single copy print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5" x 11".
Features in the February/ March 2020 edition of Maine Lights Today:
- Lights Watching Properly
- Marshall Point Lighthouse: A Winter Delight
- Heroic Keepers at Great Duck Lighthouse
- Keeper James Burke Coming to Aid of Those in Distress
- Quotes from the Past...
- Lighthouse Efficiency Flag
- Origins of U.S. Coast Guard Aids to Navigation Teams
- A CLOSER LOOK...USCG Aids to Navigation Teams
- Little River Lights' "Ballroom"
- POEM: The Lighthouse Keeper's Philosophy
- Did You Know?
- Lighthouse Humor!
- Solitude at the Easternmost Point
- Staying in a Lighthouse
Volume 2 Number 2 | Issue 6.
Ships via First Class Mail.