January 2020 Issue of Maine Lights Today
This single copy print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5" x 11".
Features in the January 2020 edition of Maine Lights Today:
- Lights Watching Properly
- The Sea, Saddleback Ledge and Keeper Charles Gott
- Did You Know?
- A Storm for the Ages at Matinicus Rock Light
- Poem: The Lighthouse
- When the Winter Sea Burns Cold
- Guardian Pals
- Keeper’s House Lost at Deer Island Thorofare
- Rockland Breakwater Light – Yesterday and Today
- From the Annals of the U.S. Life-Saving Service
- A Friendly Voice in the Fog
Volume 2 Number 1 | Issue 5.
Ships via First Class Mail.