April Issue of Maine Lights Today
This single copy print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5" x 11".
Features in the April 2020 edition of Maine Lights Today:
- Lights Shine on through a Springtime Snow
- POEM: Goose Rocks Light
- Keeping Lantern Panes Clear
- The Boon Island Bird Trap
- Doubling Point: A Light's Short Move
- Daring Rescue by Keeper of Wood Island Light
- A CLOSER LOOK...Whaleback Lighthose
- No Port in a Storm...Boon Island's Outhouses
- POEM: Rendezvous at Nubble
- Portland Head's Other Navigational Light
- From the Annals of the United States Lighthouse Service
- Quotes from the Past...
- Letter from Keeper: Saddleback Ledge Light
Volume 2 Number 3 | Issue 7.
Ships via First Class Mail.