November 2019 Issue of Maine Lights Today
This single copy print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5" x 11".
Features in the November 2019 edition of Maine Lights Today:
- A November Storm at Halfway Rock
- Crabtree Ledge Lighthouse
- Outsizing Lighthouses
- Keepers of Fort Point Light Contended with Hotel Guests
- A Thanksgiving to Remember at Boon Island Light
- A Gazetteer of the United States - Maine
- Penobscot Bay
- The Fresnel Lens: West Quoddy Head Light's Crystalline Treasure
- Lantern Pane Accident at Matinicus Rock
- Matinicus Rock Heroine
- LED's are the New Wave of Beacons for Lighthouses
- Letter from Boon Island Keeper
- Did you Know?
- Hike to Squirrel Point Lighthouse
- A Treasure Trove of History Shines at the Maine Lighthouse Museum
- From the Annals of the United States Life-Saving Service
- Keeper of the Light
Volume 1 Number 1, Issue 3.
Ships free via First Class Mail. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.